Subscribe to Toylit

Sunday, April 25, 2010

LATE! I know. It's done. First Announcements

1) Google is ripping me off w/ newsfeed clicks. I gave them three chances. What's the point of converting readers to newsfeed subscribers if they're going to rip off small publishers like me? So if you want to support Toylit, please go on the site directly before you do so. Right now, Google is stealing my applause.
2) Even though I'd like to strictly be a vehicle for poetry, I'm embodied. It was a busy day. So sorry for the late news poem. I'll see if I can make it up later on today after some sleep.
3) The Toylit Q1 Report is almost finished. Then you will have a different avenue through which to express appreciation.

Okay, news poem time.

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu. Subscribe in a reader

No comments: