Subscribe to Toylit

Monday, March 08, 2010

Late News Poem due to other commitments

Check in again around 6 or 7pm PST. Sorry. Well, more than half of you weren't even here this weekend. Go read the old posts. I'm trying to wrap up the End of Feb edition on top of everything else--can't have me spending less time editing the poems than I spent writing them, now can you? Never mind that; _I_ won't spend less time editing the comps than I spent writing them. They all need something. Even minor changes require major thought and effort. Especially w/ near-finished comps which are the most difficult to edit.

Thanks for your patience re: the matter.

One more thing: welcome to all you new readers. About 1/3 of you are outside the USA, which I find very cool. I'm also appreciative. Thanks.

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: