Subscribe to Toylit

Saturday, February 06, 2010

After much thought...

I'm going to publish daily editions of Toylit electronically and will publish the print editions every two weeks. That way, I don't diminish the value of the print editions that have already been purchased. So there will still be a daily edition of Toylit, but I will make it available for download only.

To differentiate between the daily edition and the periodic compilations, I'll either generate lots of unique content for the end of Feb edition, else I'll have some guest contributors make a deposit in the toylit. Either way, I'm trying to figure out a reasonable model for what I see as an exploitable niche--the literary periodical.

So, sorry about playing with the prices of editions. Anyone who has a complaint can e-mail me and I'll see what I can do.

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: