Subscribe to Toylit

Friday, February 10, 2012

Papier Mâché Jihad [Tweets+Edits=#twitterfoundpoem, February 10, 2012]


Papier Mâché Jihad [Tweets+Edits=#twitterfoundpoem, February 10, 2012]

I tend to overthink so I'm not going to settle
for just any path of God while seeking the truth. I want a paranoid
schizophrenic Jihad.
Don't be real. Be a paranoid schizophrenic.
it leads to doubt. Which lessens my faith, Which lessens my lessons,
Which causes paranoid schizophrenic Out of nowhere lessons.

Dear God, I want a paranoid God.
Jihad, I want a paranoid Fear God.
God, I want a paranoid God Jihad.
Fear honesty. Fear illusion. Get over illusion.
If you are not your thoughts,
If you are not getting better then what are you doing?
Jihad.
If your thoughts are not getting better then what are you doing?
Lessons of the Out of nowhere schizophrenic God.
instead of papier mâché Jesus, the Out of nowhere schizophrenic
#Jihad!

Return to Toylit
Subscribe to Toylit

No comments: