Subscribe to Toylit

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't Mind the Mess [#twitterfoundpoem, August 24, 2010]

Don't Mind the Mess [#twitterfoundpoem, August 24, 2010]
Tweets+Edits=#twitterfoundpoem

what do you just instantly dislike?
foam, body, color, aroma, taste...
Ahhh! I dislike all of them!
yea, but now ice-hockey injuries,
a drink of tha best liquid silver
(I drink them babies like a milkshake),
a gun, and a Powerwash? I don't mind them babies.
I distend my belly, smile and
drink tha sun... Ahhh! my old ice-hockey injuries!
I distend my belly, nd get gas instead of throw up!
I Rupture grossness and A forensic scientist
says "We look at foam, body, color, aroma, taste.
onces the rock is chipped its chipped u cant get it bak."
I don't mind.

Return to Toylit
Subscribe in a reader

No comments: