Subscribe to Toylit

Friday, May 28, 2010

Watching Gary Coleman Get His Angel Wings While Flying 1st Class on Devil's Airlines [Twitter Found Poem, May 28, 2010]

Watching Gary Coleman Get His Angel Wings While Flying 1st Class on Devil's Airlines [Twitter Found Poem, May 28, 2010]
Tweets+Edits=#twitterfoundpoem

WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT EVVVERYONE?
I had over 100K as a toddler. money was no object to me.
I was part of click (sp) 20 strong called real world inc.
I was in the core group but now I only talk to one of em.

I got drunk off sum shit called PinkLemondrops
now I work the corner of Avenue Q.
I was going to work on a movie
starring me And #GaryColeman.
now that will never happen.

I wonder what Conrad Bain thought
when he heard he died? People Didnt Even Know #garycoleman
Was Still Alive Untill He Was Dead.

I heard he was mall cop....
I heard he was trying to get his angel wings....
I heard he was Still Alive Untill He Was Dead
and nobody noticed.
lesson to be learned: quit life while people care.

when it came to making a movie while people Still care
gary coleman came up short.
& now i'm flying to hell in first class flying on devil's airlines
for making jokes on #GaryColeman.

Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

Velveeta said...

this...this right here...this what I be talkin' bout dawg...shittttt