Subscribe to Toylit

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Announcements, etc

1) Didn't start on the News Poem until 30 min ago. Promising start, but I needed to take a short break. Will be up in an hour or so.
2) End of Feb Edition of Toylit turned into a crushing amount of work and I'm just going to roll it into the end of March edition. Think of it as your Q1, 2010 report.
3) For those of you who are familiar w/ the antinews aesthetic, consider submitting your antinews to Toylit. The composition should target a timely topic, through the prism of antinews; and of course, it must satisfy my editorial standards.
4) Welcome to all the new readers. I didn't expect to get so many readers from SE Asia, India or Pakistan. If you have topics you'd like me to cover, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Some of the news poems are so America-centric, I'm surprised at your persistent interest. So thanks.
5) I can also tell that some of you are promoting Toylit. I appreciate it. Now to pay you off--with verse.

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments: